Start our video about relocating and moving
The project starts for us long before our service technician arrives at your place.
Competent organization and support as well as reliable execution.
Relocating and moving your TRUMPF sheet metal processing machines
The machine relocation is an important pillar in services. Moving a company or relocation of machines represent one of the biggest challenges in production. A relocation must be carried out quickly and smoothly, in order to minimize the interruption of the core business - the metal and sheet metal processing - and the associated loss of production.
- Central contact partner for your project
- On site visit / inspection
- Project management / project plan
- Provision of transport devices and accessories for dismantling and installation
- Transport and hook load insurance
- Organization of crane and transport
- Transport to new location
- Marking the footprint
- Operator and software training, as required
- Follow-up maintenance, if required
- Follow-up technical refurbishments, if required
We accompany you in this project and ensure a rapid implementation with the lowest possible effort. This requires comprehensive and accurate planning. For this it is essential to review the situation on-site.
On the occasion of this appointment, we will arrange the necessary work steps, responsibilities and resources within the creation of a project plan.
The project plan defines exactly who is carrying out a certain step at a certain point of time.
The execution is done by our service technicians on the basis of check lists.
As soon as the relocation or move of a TRUMPF machine is ahead, fast and smooth planning is required. Here a dedicated contact person in service will assist you during the execution of the project.
The actual implementation is done by our service technicians, who use only the special tools.
As a result, you have less downtime and after all a perfectly functioning TRUMPF machine again at your disposal.